RE: making a hot key in XP and Jaws

  • From: "Cory Jackson" <cjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:46:48 -0500

You can go to start programs jaws60 submenu and arrow down to jaws
Press shift f10 locate properties and follow the same steps for creating the
short cut key. That I discussed in my last message.

Cory Jackson

CJ's Three-way Computer Consulting is here to assist you with your
adaptive software questions or problems.
If you have questions please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (740)435-0018
email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.3wcomputing.com

Msn: cjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx