RE: major problems with say all in new JAWS update

  • From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:27:26 -0700

Hi you can solve this problem quite simply.
Press the start button.
Open the all programs menu.
Open the jaws 8 sub-menu
Open the explore jaws sub-menu.
Select the explore my settings menu item.
Now in this folder you will find files that have a name of default.
Delete all the files in this folder with the name default.
Accept for the jaws configuration file.
Restart jaws.
Problem will be solved.
Note now you will need to make the changes to the default file to add skype
watch back etc.
Hth