Re: major problem with outlook express

  • From: "Lin Hunnicutt" <lhsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:56:58 -0500

Hi Allison,
What I would suggest is to go into your options menu and tab through the =
general tab which is the first tab and tab until you get to a box that =
says send and receive at start-up.  You need to uncheck that check box =
and that should take care of the problem.
Lin
lhsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message -----=20