Re: macromedia flash

  • From: "Troy Sullivan" <sullidog_2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:22:36 -0500

You are right. First, open the jaws config with insert f2. Now, down arrow
to the configuration manager and press enter. Now hit alt s wich will bring
up the set options menue. Now press the letter h for html options. You don't
have to press enter to activate it since it's the only one that starts with
h. Now control tab til you get to the misk tab. Now tab to ignore flash on
web pages and check that with the space bar. Now tab to ok and press space
bar. Now press control s to save and alt f4 to exit and you're done. Lots of
people recommend you don't turn this feature off, but personally I don't
like it.
Troy