Re: lost my data accessible recovery software recommendations

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 22:44:46 -0500

Michael:

In my last posting, I forgot to mention the software I have used to recover
deleted files and lost data from a drive.

Do a Google search for "File Scavenger".  This is not a "free program".
There are a number of licenses you can purchase, depending upon various
criteria.  I think I paid $49 US for a single machine license, about two
years ago.

The version of the program I use is very JAWS friendly.

I have copies of the software on my C Drive, on my external hard drive and
copies on several CD-ROM disks.

The software comes as a single executable file.

You do not have to install the program to Windows.

The program runs as a stand alone program, which means that no components
are added to the Windows operating system, even if you run the program from
another drive, which is what the company highly recommend you do.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber

Alternative archives located at: