Re: loosing speech

  • From: "john r. vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:55:22 -0500

quite clearly, the shear size of this message along with some other problems
that someone sited might see in the message at least lets us know why Jaws
went silent in our trying to open the message.
Many times when a web site is down loading Jaws will not speak until the
page is loaded.  So I suppose that is normal for jaws to stop speaking when
the computer is doing other processing and we have to live with that.
But maybe some of our more technically oriented list members can help us out
and better explain what we experienced.
John