Re: looking for help really bad

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 08:05:09 -0400

Milton and Adrian:

The original poster for this thread, did ask for responses to be sent to them
privately, (off this list).

I have no objection to questions like this one being posted, but responses
should be sent to the person who posted the original message and not to this
list, especially when that person made the request in the first place.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber