Re: looking for a speech friendly firewall!

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:49:55 -0700

Yeah sygate is more speech friendly then zonealarm although I heard zonealarm is
more secure.  But how do they no.  thenot free Norten internet security works as
well with the newest jaws.  If you have winXP There's a firewall built in which
you can try.  If you have a router, cablemodem, or dsl modem, it might have a
firewall built in which comes with a limited amount of configuration.  Firewalls
like those found in routers and dsl/cable modems are supposedly more secure then
a software firewall program.