looking for a friend to help me

  • From: Ali Abdolrahmani <aabdolrahmani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:51:09 +0330

dear friends:

sorry if the issue is not directly related to list topics, but i have
found this list a good startup to find solutions. please reply off the
list if you want to reply to my message.
my name is Ali, a 33 year old man, visually impaired with RP. some
weeks ago i became familiar with jaws and i have decided to leave
using my previous accessibility software, zoom text by ai squared.
after a bit working with the new software i decided to change my life
style to be more familiar with assistive technologies and life  style
that can help me move faster.
in this regard, i want to find a closer friend in this list to be in
touch with off the list and open lots of issues with her.
i think girls are more patient in such challenging discusions, but i
will appreciate any reply.
i forgot to say that i am a computer software engineer and have
knowlege of working with computers.
regards
ali
Alternative archives located at: