RE: looking for a CD copying speech friendly program

  • From: "David Jennette" <dcjenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 08:03:22 -0500

I use nero nine although nero ten has been out for a while now.  I don’t know
how accessible it is but if I had to guess I’d say to try that one and see how
it works for you.  You can download a 15 day trial so at least you don’t have
to purchase the program and find out it’s not something you can use.