RE: logitech Numeric pad not working with JFW

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 21:25:51 -0500

Oh Francis,
Your services are needed. A person is going to email you about the same
book I ordered yesterday. Please give her the correct number and who to
talk to so she can also get the book. She is a blind Diabetic named
Lynda.
Her email is pheobe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx She belongs to the blind-diabetic
list.
The Ancient One...