Re: listview question

  • From: "JimGrimsby" <Jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:32:50 -0800

hi, click on the view menu with alt+v
then click on details or list with ither d or l.
now click on tools with alt+t.
click on options by pressing the letter o.  now press control tab once.
click on the apply these settings to all folders and you will be good to go.
all of your folder will behave in this way.  note it is a good idea to turn
on rely on msaa for list view for xp.
in order to do this pres jaws key 6.
press alt s
press a
shift tab tell you get to rely on msaa for list views check it and then
press enter.  note you will want the default configuration loaded before
doing this so if it is not the one loaded press control shift d before doing
the above.  now you can press alt+f4 and press the letter y to click on the
yes button and things will be already for you.