listview question

  • From: "Gail The U. S. Male" <gail1959@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:51:41 -0700

Hi list,
I'm notsure what I'm actually asking about, so don't know if this is the
right subject ornot. I'm running Jaws 5.10 and Windows xp home edition. When
I'm in my documents folder, and others as well,I want to set it up so I can
just down arrow through the folder for the file choices. right now, I can
arrow through a few, but then I have to go back to the top, and move to the
right, into another column, I guess, and arrow down again. what setting do I
need to fix to get Jaws to do what I need?
Never let mistakes or wrong directions, of which every man falls
into many, discourage you.  There is precious instruction to be
got by finding where we were wrong.

      -- Thomas Carlyle
  The easiest thing to be in the world is you.
The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be.
Don't let them put you in that position. (Leo Buscaglia)

Join me on MSN and e-mail:
gail1959@xxxxxxxxxxx
For the people: Gail the u. s. male