Re: listening to a presentation

  • From: "robert Doc Wright" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 02:03:13 -0600

One it will not work on your braille display unless it works like a usb hub.
also, the mobile jaws needs to install a video driver and the mobile jaws wil only run for 40 minutes. to work indefinitely you will need a dongle which is another device that looks like a flash drive and it will have your serial number on it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Zaynoun" <george.zaynoun@xxxxxxxxx>