Re: listening to a presentation

  • From: George Zaynoun <george.zaynoun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 01:54:28 -0400

Hi folks:
I would like to buy jaws on a thumb drive and know from freedom's website that there is such a version. My questions are do I buy the thumb drive myself or do they send it to me? How large should the drive be to be enough for jaws? Does it have to be a u3 enabled drive or that is not necessary? Can I install the jaws thumb drive version in the alva bc640 braille display since it appears in the pc as a removable kingston drive? Having asked all these questions let me not forget to ask if the price is the same for such a version in comparison with the pc version, thanks.

--
Georges Zaynoun