listening to a presentation

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:56:14 -0000

Dear List as my desktop has expired last Tuesday when downloading Jaws 11 and I only have some details on this little laptop on which I didn't download Jaws 11 yet I have forgotten the time and place a talk about K 12 is being given, in addition what with clocks going back and postal strike I may have date wrong does any person know please? I have paid for the product all is held up in Uk however listening will be next best thing Thanks Dorothy