RE: listening to MLB

  • From: Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 13:54:11 -0700

I think you misunderstood my question.
I can't get it to play on one computer but it plays on my other computer
on the network.
I have not done any thing different that I know.
This is so frustrating!

$$$$
MSN & EMAIL: karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx
Web Site: HTTP://members.shaw.ca/theicezone
$$$$
"We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of  discipline
  or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline  weighs ounces
  while regret weighs tons."

  *Jim Rohn*