list views using jaws 6 and using XP pro.

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 14:03:01 -0800

Hi list,
Evidently there was some discussion of list views with jaws 6 but I missed
them.. I have an Encarta encyclopedia on my XP pro computer and using jaws 6
pro when I bring up an article, it will say list view one of 38 or whatever.
When I hit the space bar to select one of the list views, I hear nothing. Is
there a fix for this? Or is it that it just doesn't work with Encarta
Encyclopedia?
Jim