Re: limewire

  • From: 3M Technology <three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:14:04 +0800

hi,

WinMX is a program that can allow you to share MP3 songs via the p-to-p protocol. But at this moment the server has close down.

Regards,
Allan Wong

3M TECHNOLOGY
Address: 162 Jalan Helang Jambul, Kepong Baru, 52100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone: +60-3-6280 4100
Mobile: +60-16-202 0000
E-mail/MSN Messenger: three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx