Re: leaving letters out of the middle of words

  • From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 19:42:52 -0600

Try this, go to control panel, to accessibility options, press enter. Shift
tab to where jfw says "keyboard," and right arrow to display tab. Now tab to
cursor options blink rate and set it to 63 percent. Tab to "cursor options
width," and make sure it is at 0 percent. I had similar problems with a lot
of programs because settings in this area of my computer had been "bleeped"
with by someone who figured they had better design than the owner of it so
they ... bleeped with it. :) You can bet when I found out that I ... said a
few bleeps back to him, for sure. High contrast is also unchecked in this
configuration.
I hope this helps someone, was sure glad when I found it.

Curtis Delzer