RE: latest version of Jaws and Windows fire wall

  • From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 18:47:11 +0200

Hi Chris

I shall definitely give Look'n'Stop a try.

However, my problem with turning Windows Firewall on, is that I do go to
Windows Firewall in the Control Panel and saw on the general tab that
windows fire wall is off.

My question is how do I get the checkbox checked using Jaws to turn it on?

I do not manage with the Jaws cursor and a sighted friend failed using the
mouse.

Does one switch this on by going to one of the other tabs - exception tab or
advance settings?

Then, can Look'n'Stop be used with AVG and Windows Defender?

Is Look'n'Stop a free program?

Thank so much!

Renette