latest Jaws with AVG 8.0 free edition

  • From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 09:35:31 +0200

Hi All

I got a message last night on my computer stating that AVG 7.5 Free Edition
will not be updated after 31 May.

I checked and saw that there indeed is an AVG 8.0 Free Edition available.

I am using Windows Xp Home and the latest version of Jaws 9.

Does the AVG 8.0 free edition work as well with Jaws 9 as AVG 7.5 did and is
it still a good free anti virus program to use or are there better free
ones?

Thanks.

Renette