latest JAWS scripts that work with Miranda

  • From: Matt Weaver <matt.excalibur78@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 23:55:48 -0500

Hello, I'm currently using Miranda version 0.7.17 Unicode.
The Miranda script package I have installed, works with the build available on www.blind-geek-zone.net up to the version I'm using. Trouble happens when I try to upgrade my copy to the latest version, which is now 0.8.10. Does anyone know of JAWS scripts for Miranda that will work for the latest version? I've been trying to get away with just updating the plug-ins and the main .exe file of Miranda, without switching over completely to the new version, but this is no longer possible, because of the scripts not being compatible. Any help would be very appreciated.

Alternative archives located at: