RE: laptops with jaws for work

  • From: "Michael Lim" <mcklim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:57:02 +1100

I have my Think Pad with Win 2K!

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On =
Behalf
Of Chip Orange
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 9:07 AM
To: 'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: laptops with jaws for work

Troy mentions something I always forget; thinkpads usually come with =
xp/pro
and don't offer you an option for xp/home.  If you don't have the
professional version of jfw this will be a problem unless you upgrade =
it. =20

Chip

http://www.visions692000.com
> Listen to no Holds Barred Radio. Go to our site at=20
> http://www.nhbradio.com
>
> "To those who understand, I extend my hand
> To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
> Not under your command, I know where I stand
> I won't change to fit your plan, take me as I am."--Dream Theater, As=20
> I am
>
> "All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers turn to look at the=20
> stars All of us do time in the gutter, dreamers turn to look at the=20
> cars Turn around and walk the razor's edge."--Neil Peart of Rush, The=20
> Pass

> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list,=20
> or
the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather =
contact

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or =