RE: laptops with jaws for work

  • From: "richardmero" <richardmero@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:44:53 -0800

You should look in to the fujitsu line of notebooks.  I  have a life
book P5010 and it works good.  The good thing about it is it that is
small and it has a 10 inch screen and it does good with jaws.  And with
the new line of IntelR PentiumR 4 processors it gives you good battery
Uzis on a single battery charge.  It gives you about 4 to 6 hours of
use.
        www.fujitsu.com