Re: laptop advice wanted

  • From: "Loreal Lavigna" <Llavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 03:27:13 -0400

I am glad to help! If you have any questions about the d620 or anything else jaws/laptop related, feel free to ask me! Enjoy getting something you like for free? Princess House Loreal Marie Lavigna Lifestyle Consultant Loreallavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mobile: 518-330-5188 www.Princesshouse.com/llavigna Always have my latest info Want a signature like this? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>