Re: labeling buttons

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 21:19:59 -0500

Have you tried messing with how Jaws recognizes buttons?  Do an insert-v for
the verbosity menu and hit b til it says that buttons are recognized by
alt-tagged.  Hit space bar and then enter to get out of the menu and try again.
 Keep doing this till you have cycled through all the ways Jaws uses to
recognize buttons.  I've had to do this before myself.  I especially find
myself doing it with Flash content.

HTH,
Alex