keyboard mystry

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 15:03:11 -0600

I don't know if this is a Jaws thing or something else in my computer. I had a shortcut hotkey setup to open my favorites folder in Windows. I used ctrl+alt+f. This was working fine till a couple days ago. Now if Internet Explorer is running but does not have focus, this combination brings focus to IE instead of opening the folder.

I just changed the shortcut to use a different combination but even after rebooting ctrl+alt+f still brings focus to IE if it is running.

I used Hotkey detective for XP but it didn't find any other shortcut using ctrl+alt+f. There is no Internet Explorer shortcut with a hot key.

I was wondering if Jaws beta is using ctrl+alt+f. If not, what else could do this?

Windows XP Media edition. 2005