Re: keeping Yahoo messenger from popping up on boot up

  • From: "Mike Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 01:37:55 -0800

try going to run and typing:
msconfig
then pressing ctrl+tab untell you get to startup.
Scroll down to anything that starts with yahoo, then press space.
Shift tab to apply, then to close.
Restart your computer. The problem should be fixed.
"DAMN MY CHARISMA"
Check out my blog at:
http://blindyblog.blogspot.com
I think you will like it. If you set up your own free blog, send it to me.
"And can you offer me proof of your existence? How can you, when neither modern science, nor philosophy can explain what life is?" Ghost In the Shell
"Men have always fought each other, have always created chaos; that's familiar and safe. They always know where they are in those circumstances. But, to
Hazardly step into the unknown and love one another is far to risky for them." Demon City Shin Joku
Block quote end

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>