keeping Messages maximized in Outlook 2000 with jaws 7

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jfw@Freelists. Org" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 07:19:19 -0600

I seem to have a problem where every message I open in Outlook is not
maximized.  This means that some of the message is not read by jaws.  I know
how to maximize messages, but can't seem to work out how to make messages
open maximized in the first place.  The main outlook window is maximized.
Any suggestions?
Best regards.
Alex

Alex Stone
e-mail: alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx
msn: alexstone87@xxxxxxxxxxx

Did you know!  This message could have been secured by the TFT BBS Digital
Security Initiative. To secure
future messages from this sender, please click this link:

https://keys.tft-bbs.co.uk:10040/b/b.e?r=jfw%40freelists.org&n=aYOdFcgPJ2TIzfg7F00jrA%3D%3D