Re: kaza laite resurrection with jaws 7.0

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 06:01:07 -0400

No Glenna, I haven't put the new scripts on JFWLite yet.  I wanted to have a
few people test them first.  I just got them ready yesteerday afternoon and
only one person has tried them so far, but they had good results.
I would like to have just a few more people try them and help find any
problems, before I put them up on JFWLite.  If you would like to test them,
write me privately at debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will send the scripts to
you.
Debbie