kaspersky

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 22:20:51 -0000

 I am writing this separately, more may understand, in 2008 I had my laptop
cleaned off,to get rid of embedded freeserve, a former Isp, it was fixed in
windows.A  company locally  did the job, on this laptop and on bringing it back
said"avg is no good you must buy kaspersky, I was pressured by them and bought
it for desktop and laptop, now in the past it I am told once did work with
screen readers, but then stopped, in June of 2008 I was hit by trojans which
wiped my laptop clean again I mean the trojans left almost nothing, I complaine
 to company who are not interested.  I then find out others using window eyes
and in fact all screen readers are having same treatment. I was really angry
and contacted company in UK they said go to Head office in Moscow!, to cut to
chase I  was furious and complained to trading standardsoffice, the item was
sold no warnings and was"unfit for purpose, under the SGA act of 1979, I was
told that as it is not a manufactured item it is not covered by the sga act,
one person said he even wrote to his mp,, manufactured items in Britain are not
covered by sga act if you in USA can do something about Kaspersky please letme
know Iit left scars on me!