Re: just a question

  • From: "J. Black" <underconstruction1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 21:26:34 -0800

If you are talking about selecting tracks using the device, not from the software directly, the only way I found I can use the device itself was to, first limit which folders the device can sync from. I disabled all folders the device sees by going into options, files or folders, disabling every folder but the my music/zune folder. then, I simply copied and pasted the songs into that folder, let the device sync, and it only took the songs from that one folder. from there, you really don't choose, you just enter into music icon, right arrow, twice I believe, then enter on center button to choose the first song, and it just goes from one song, to next song in a row. If you wish to skip a song, just hit right outer circle and it moves it to next song. zune, the smaller right button, little circle I call it pauses song, toggles to turn on song again.

You should turn on shuffle in software itself to let songs shuffle play. it will play every song sync to the device.

Julian
----- Original Message ----- From: <nwa747@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>