RE: jpg files

  • From: "Linda Parent" <mslparent25@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mslparent25@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:20:33 -0400

Hi,

I am enclosing the following as an example of what you are harassing me for.
Again, someone is asking about a specific program and how to use it with
jaws.  So what is the problem?  You should be slapping everyone's fingers I
guess.

Linda Parent

Hi. Can anybody provide some assistance with using JFW 6.0 and the outline
features in MS Word?  I have a friend who needs to do this and asked me to
post.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 3:47 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: jpg files

Hi,

I on't get it.  If I buy jaws and this list is supposed to be dealing with
jaws functionality, then something is wrong.  I read most all messages that
have to do with how to use a program with jaws.  Just read your mail.  Just
about every file there is a question about using a specific program with
jaws.  Moderator or not, you are abusing me for no reason
Linda Parent