Re: jfw-admins

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 10:25:12 -0600

Hi. I believe the waterdrinker address might not be working anymore, however if you sent it to the admins address, both James and Bruce should've received the message. The admins address simply forwards your mail onto the moderators. So if they got it I'm sure they'll respond. James is pretty good about getting back to people quick.

At 10:09 AM 11/1/2006, you wrote:
james,
i try to sent you an email at
<mailto:jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and i sent it direcly to your waterdrinker adress.
they are undeliverable.
do you know how that is possible?
greatings,
amando