jfw-accessible way of backing up dvd movies to iso

  • From: David Mehler <dave.mehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:53:39 -0400

Hello,
I want to back up my dvd movies to iso files. I've got kids and they
don't care for them. I'd like to back them up to iso files so in the
event i need to i can burn a replacement, or better yet back them up
to iso files, burn a replacement put the replacement out, and the
originals away in a safe place. I'm using jfw10 and would like to know
a program that'll pull this off.
Thanks.
Dave.