Re: jfw vendors in Canada

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 03:17:00 +0200

HI:
You may visit:
http://www.freedomscientific.com;  select the dealer locator  section
and consequently; specify  your  nearest authorized distributor; if
they don't sell the product edition which you wish to purchase, you
may  notify FreedomScientific about that  as I' use to be encounter
here in Egypt-Cairo; the prices almost  are quite similar  unless just
 the currency converting would be the unique  different; and in Canada
 I' don't think that's will be a big deal; sincerely; I' hope that's
help.
Mostafa Muhammad taric almahdy; Egyptian Citizen; skype account:
my_speaker
On 11/22/09, Marc Rocheleau <marcrocheleau82@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I am looking to buy jaws 11 standard but since I live in Canada, I
> can't purchase from FS' website. I've looked at a couple of Canadian
> authorized vendors but none specify that the standard jaws they're
> selling is jaws 11.
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows of vendors that are in Southwestern
> Ontario and selling the 64 bit version of jaws 11. I live in Windsor
> and would prefer being able to order online instead of calling for
> info or pricing.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help!
>
> -Marc
> --
> JFW related links:
> Alternative archives located at:

Best Regard
It's always hope that gives meaning to life