RE: jfw reads instantly o e messages

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:01:00 -0700

Hi Golden,

If you start at the beginning of the script file and press the F2 key to
jump from script to script, eventually you should come to the
DocumentLoadedEvent script.  When you do, press the down arrow until you get
to SayAll.

HTH

Russell

Golden, you wrote:

greetings
I still can't locate that SayAll function in DocumentLoadedEvent. I have hit
Ctrl-end to go to the very end of the script and arrow up line by line in
search of SayAll but comes to nowhere. Please give me more clues.

golden