Re: jfw friendly music download program

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 22:24:40 -0600

The last time I tried out Shareaza, it was very slow and not too accessible with JAWS. Has this changed?

Thanks,
Blake

From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "JFW Discussion List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: jfw friendly music download program
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 17:29:59 -0800

Hi Hank,
a great start that someone already pointed out would be to check out the
section of Music Sharing Applications found at

http://www.jfwlite.com/programs.html

* I have a document written to help people with the Win MX program. If
anyone would like please write me off list at

squirman@xxxxxxxxxx

*Someone posted earlier about  Bear Share troubleshooting found at

http://www.bearshare.com/help/troubleshoot/bs.htm

 Some other programs to check out:

Frostwire is similar to lime wire and can be found at

http://www.frostwire.com/

Another website to check out for a file sharing software program is

http://www.shareaza.com/

Websites to check out about file sharing are

http://filessharing.org/?rid=879311

http://filesharingplace.be/

I haven't installed any product so I cannot comment on how accessable they
are. Give them a try and let me know what you find.

Rich