jfw friendly acrobat reader

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:39:59 -0300

Hello listers

Can someone plese tell me what latest version of acrobat reader is user
friendly with jfw 7.1?  Can someone also tell me a web site from where I can
download a free trial copy perhaps of this version of acrobat reader that is
user friendly with jfw 7.1?  I have a bunch of pdf files that I would like to
read using jaws.

I also have openbook I think version 7.  Is there a way I can import each of
these pdf files into openbook and use the o.c.r recognition software in
openbook 7 to make these pdf files user friendly readable with one of the
software voices in openbook?  Any help on these questions I have about acrobat
reader program and the openbook questions would be very much appreciative.

frustgrated pdf files reader

Hank Merchant Jr.