Re: jfw for the blind or visually impaired

  • From: "Pat Seed" <patatips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 09:37:28 -0400

One thing that some people do is to use jaws while they are reading the screen.
They either match the speed of jaws to what their eyes can handle, or put the
speed of jaws slightly above what their eyes can handle. It usually helps with
getting more accomplished and also with comprehension because of less
struggling.
All the Very Best,
Pat Seed