Re: jfw for the blind or visually impaired

  • From: "mike grove" <attackfisherman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:40:00 -0400

 there are a number of different kinds of software for visually impaired use.
jaws is by far the best screen reader i have found for an individual that can
nolonger read the print inspite of size. there are some products that magnify
the screen.  One in particular is zoom text. i am now blind, but for the last
thirty years i could see enough to still read larger print. Now that i can't, i
have switched to jaws.  those are just a few of the options.  i am sure that
there are more.  i hope this was of some help for u.