RE: jfw for the blind or visually impaired

  • From: "Drew Hunthausen" <dhunthausen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:41:50 -0700

I was forced to learn Jaws all at once after losing my vision due to
illness. With this said, I belive that it is important to teach someone with
low vision to use Jaws in a gradual manner. If I could have had the option
to use screen magnification and a mouse I would have. In addition, it is
stressful to take on the task of learning jaws, and I don't think it should
be forced all at once.