Re: jfw for the blind or visually impaired

  • From: "Brandon Keith \(Biggs\)" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 22:16:24 -0700

I'd say that Jaws should be used by anyone because it can be much faster than
eyes in reading large documents, but many sighted people are uncomfortable
listening to things instead of reading them.
I think the ideal mix would to be using Jaws with eyes because that way one can
always be multipal-tasking while reading and one can be using two censes on the
computer than just 1.
Hope this helps,

Brandon Keith (Biggs)

Check out