RE: jfw for the blind or visually impaired

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 16:53:07 -0600

Kimsan,

I doubt if there is any real criteria for recommending a client use JAWS.

There are simply too many factors to take into consideration.

I suppose one neat way to decide is when the client decides to learn to
touch type rather than hunt and peck or have to look at the keyboard in
order to type. (LOLLOLLOL)

Cy, The Anasazi