Re: jfw copying from hard disk

  • From: "golden" <golden89@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 01:11:11 -0800

Yes, my PC breaks down today. It can't load windows anymore, Win 98 SE. The
other PC  I'm working with now is also running Win 98 SE with JAWS 4.51
loaded. I'm trying to copy onto this PC. But I'm not sure how to do it. I
have removed the hard disc and connected to the other PC trying to create a
backup copy but comes to no avail. Seems like the mother board can't detect
the secondary hard disc.
Help me please.
thanks so much.

golden