RE: jfw and word processors

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:36:10 -0500

Not that I've heard of.

Perhaps the best place to ask would be one of the news groups (if you're
a Usenet news group user) which are specific to MS Word.  Microsoft
operates their own free news server if your ISP's news server doesn't
carry these groups, it's name is msnews.microsoft.com and all of the
English Word news groups are the ones whose names start with
microsoft.public.word (such as
microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs, which might be the best one
to ask about other word processing packages which do the best job of
importing Word documents with all their features).

Hth,

Chip

=20