Re: jfw and winamp 5: ..urgent

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:36:15 -0600

James? You don't use Winamp?
It's an excellent program, very JFW friendly and of course absolutely no
computer should be without it!
Well, at least that's what I think hehehehehe.
I don't make much use of the global hotkeys, but you're correct. Any jfw
hotkeys superseed other standard windows hotkeys. so you would need to pass
the key through first.