jfw and sounds on the pc

  • From: Lavendar <ladylavendar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 13:07:52 +0000

Hi,

For some reason, I can't play normalmp3's on my pc.  I can play the usual
wav files, I get windows sounds most of the time.  Jaws works fine, that's
what I can't figure out, why some sounds and not others?  My sound card is
a duel channel one, so i should be able to use jfw and also to hear other
sound files, right?  anybody got any suggestions?

Cait