jfw and skype`

  • From: "Kerri" <shalom75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:38:14 -0700

Hello, gang. I'm considering getting a Skype telephone. I've never used any
other voice over internet protocol other than magic jack and it uses a regular
cordless phone. Now feel free to string me up but does this program work well
with Jaws? I do not want the Skype to Skype service, I require the phone,
service. Any help, not stringing up would be greatly appreciated.
   A careless word may kindle strife. A cruel word may wreck a life. A
timely word may level stress. But a loving word may heal and bless.